Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh to be free again

     Well, I am sitting in my living room with a basket full of junk food lovingly wedged under my arm.  I love easter candy.... I know I should be losing weight, but I just think that with everything that's going on in my life I deserve a little indulgence. 
      I spent another hectic day running around and trying to get things done.  I had my 6 week checkup at the OB and had to take William.  I actually got yelled at for that by mom because he was in the room watching when I was examined.  I asked her what my other options were considering everyone has a job during the week and she was out of town.. ?  It's not like I wanted to take him with me so that he would be subjected to that horror but what else could I have done?  He did a good job though.
      After the OB I decided to reward him with Culvers but he fell asleep on the way home.. He ended up waking up enough to try to eat but only had a few fries.  Personally, I think I should have skipped it because I ended up eating WAY too much.  Oh well.  
     Owen is just under 5 lbs; .2 oz under that is.    I can't wait to bring him home; I miss him so much when I'm gone.  I don't ever feel complete, Someone is always gone.  He is still spelling like crazy and I want him to stop so that he can begin the countdown to come home.  I'm hoping that will be soon... I haven't done anything tonight but sit here on the couch.  My to-do list keeps getting longer because I'm not crossing anything off.  Oh well..  I guess there's time.  I suppose I'll stop ranting now and try to spend a few minutes doing something productive even though I know that wont happen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment