Friday, March 13, 2009

Fire up the engines!!

It has literally been years since I have been able to keep up with a blog, so I'm not really expecting much out of this... I'm kind of bad about quitting things... Anyway, what is going on with me?  Well, my life is pretty boring for those of you who are looking for drama.. I am married, have two sons, William is 20 months old, and Owen was born on Feb 4th and is in the NICU.  I'm unemployed, desperately trying to finish my degree in elementary education, which is taking MUCH longer than it should be due to the whole "having kids" thing.  I spend most evenings alone now because Nate, my hubby, only gets to spend time with Owen at that time.  William goes to bed around 7:30, so here I am!  Oh well, it's nice some nights to be able to relax and do whatever I so please, but most nights it gets pretty boring.  
     Other than that, there's not a whole lot going on.. I'm dreaming of buying a house, but since I get my heart set on basically anything that fits my mood I refuse to even browse at houses for more than a few minutes.  
      I currently have the song "Shiver" by Coldplay stuck in my head, it seems like this might have some significance, but I doubt it; I'm just melodramatic.  I just read a disturbing blog by one of my friends that really makes me worry about him.  I wish I was in a position to help, but without a job and a much bigger place there's not a whole lot I can do... 
     I decided recently that I should really get dug down into these new internet things that I haven't been doing, things like twitter.  Oh, and keeping a blog again.. that seems to be a good idea, mainly so I have some type of outlet other than repeating the same story to Nate and my mom... I think they're probably sick of my ranting.. I would be too!  Now any unfortunate soul who comes across this blog will be given the same treatment that my mom and Nate get every day.  :)  Lucky you!  Anyway, I suppose that will be it for this evening!   

No comments:

Post a Comment