Friday, December 4, 2009

DPP December 4/Only Me...



Well, If you know anything about me, you will know that I am EXTREMELY clumsy... Today I managed (don't ask me how) to whack the soft part of my elbow against the very corner of my handrail as I was running up the stairs to show Nate the packages that came in the mail.. Well, I hit it "just perfectly" according to the Dr.. That's right; I hit it SO HARD after 2 hours it was very red, swollen, and painful. I was tingling all the way up to my neck and down to my fingertips (still am). I went to the Dr. and had xrays done. Good news, I didn't chip a bone. Bad news, I hit my nerve so "perfectly" that I won't heal for 2-3 weeks. Yaaay me! *sigh* Only me! Oh well, it's not like I have two little kids to carry around all day long.. DOH! At least I can laugh about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment