Thursday, December 10, 2009

DPP 12/9 and 12/10




















I missed yesterday's post mainly because of "the storm of the century" (local news channel). Granted, we're only 9 years into this century, but hey, why not?! We only managed to venture outside for a few minutes due to the extremely cold weather. I learned that my toddler DOES NOT like the cold weather! When the wind blew he shrieked and said "Mommy, go inside now please!!" So of course, we did. :)

Earlier today I was changing Owen's diaper (who was very upset) and I asked William if he would talk to Owen to make him feel better. I kid you not, this is word for word what he said.. "Of course, Mommy!" He then walked over to his brother, kissed him on the head, and said "You're a great baby, Owen!" I don't know what we're doing, but we must be doing something right... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment