Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dessert Mania!




Cherry Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
1/4 cup agave nectar
2 t pure vanilla extract
2 c cherries, pitted and chopped (I pulsed them in the food processor)

Mix together and pour into your ice cream maker and let it do it's job! :)


I am new to this whole *insert pictures in blog* thing so my formatting is n00bish.. Oh well.. Anyway, above you will see the results from my first coconut experience.. I loved it! Here is what I did with it...

Coco Loco Banana Popsicles

1 1/2 c ripe bananas, smashed
1 1/2 cups 100% natural coconut water
2 tsp agave nectar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 c shredded unsweetened coconut

In a food processer, puree bananas and coconut water until smooth. Add agave and vanilla and blend until combined. Use a spatula and scrape into a mixing bowl. Mix in coconut. Pour mixture into cups or popsicle molds and freeze until firm.. Deeelish!

No comments:

Post a Comment